Wedding Invitations are a very important part of your special day in life that’s “Your Wedding”. After deciding the perfect design suitable for inviting guests to your wedding, the work only left is deciding the wedding invitation wording for printing on marriage card inserts.
Tips for writing wedding invitation wording
Below are the tips, which might be helpful to finalize the wedding invitation wording:
- Start every wording with a religious symbol like Lord Ganesha for Hindu wording, Lord Mahaveer for Jain wording, Lord Buddha for Buddhist wording, Bismillah for Muslim wording, etc.
- Succeed your wording with religious shloka or religious tagline.
- Mention the catchy heading including the names of seniors like the grandfather and grandmother of the groom/bride.
- Follow by a couple of names, which are shown to invite guests.
- Mention the wedding programs, functions for different ceremonies
- Mention the timings of different events of each program.
- Mention the venue of each program or ceremony to be held.
These tips will help you format the perfect and catchy wording for your royal wedding invitations.
You can check out wedding invitation designs for referencing different wedding invitation template printing matters and content. This way you can make a complete set of cards with our different designs according to your taste.